Gripped are looking for an experienced, SaaS literate, digital marketing leader to manage and serve our B2B SaaS and tech customers – from marketing strategy and customer relationships to team development. In this role, you are directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of our digital marketing services delivery, maintaining and nurturing relationships, and the development of both Marketing Account Managers and Account Executives.
The successful candidate will lead, manage and grow the team both personally and professionally. You will ensure that customers are happy, engaged, and the services we are delivering are of high quality, cost-effective and match customer expectations.
You will have an overview of what is happening across all customer accounts. You’ll take an active role in directing their strategy and managing the people responsible for delivery and execution. You will own the customer delivery process leading it from beginning to end and continually striving to improve the way it works.
Beyond your skillset, we’re looking for the right mindset and cultural fit. We want people who share the values that define Gripped. You want to get stuff done but you know time is valuable, you work hard, smart and ensure that you get the most out of those around you.
- Managing, maintaining and nurturing our customer relationships with the aim of maintaining and growing revenue.
- Understand the world our customers exist in. Help set clear objectives with measurable sales and marketing KPIs that enables clear tracking against progress.
- Understanding customers wants needs and ambitions. Providing a direction, plan and ongoing engagement to ensure they are met; prioritised, while managing scope creep and expectations.
- Growing and developing Customer Success (Account Management) Teams; serving as the main resource for strategy, ideas, tactics, feedback and best practices.
- Leading new customer onboarding; development of strategic plans and the hand-off to account managers for ongoing delivery.
- Demonstrable understanding of our customer's businesses, industries, models and customers; backed with an authentic interest in having an impact and achieving their key business goals.
- Ensuring we continue to meet quality standards before work is passed to customers
- Routinely auditing, adapting and improving the services and offering to our customers, helping us continually innovate and increase our capability.
- An understanding of martech platforms
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 5+ years of agency experience in client servicing and/or account management.
- Experience managing and getting the best from people
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, detailed and an ability to break down strategies into tactical steps
- The ability to use candour or be a diplomat at the right time
- Experience and expertise in digital marketing, and/or the inbound marketing and sales process.
- Self-learning, and focused on developing soft and hard skills
- The ability to build strong relationships, based on trust, with people inside and outside of the business.
- The ability to stand your ground and not be pushed to aside
- Self-confidence and belief, the ability to present and solve problems
- Leadership and management skills backed by the ability to hold people to account
- An optimistic view, an attitude that is focused on the solution rather than the problem