Location: Borough, London Gripped HQ
Gripped, a Digital Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology/SaaS space, are hiring a talented Account Manager to focus on the planning and execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities to support the demand generation efforts of our customers.
You're likely a year or two into an Account Management / Exec role at a B2B Agency, or an existing Marketing role within an organisation, and are looking to take your career to the next stage.
Whatever stage of your career you're at, you will have had exposure to working hands-on with Digital Marketing tactics as well as the tools and processes that support the execution of those tactics.
This role demands an ability to manage multiple customers and stakeholders, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail and planning. The right candidate will be expected to hit the ground running regarding ownership of customers, both in terms of short term execution and long term planning. This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is growing quickly.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Create customer-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities.
- Manage regular update calls & meetings with Gripped customers
- Be the voice of the customer within Gripped
- Drive target market and buyer persona analysis on behalf of customers
- Support proposition construction
- Manage a rolling set of 90 day objectives and 30 day sprints for customers
Demand Generation (Drive Web Traffic)
- Translate buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans
- Oversee social strategy
- Ensure SEO standards are met and maintained
Lead Generation (Convert strangers to prospects)
- Research and lead premium content (i.e eBook) initiatives
- Create copy for compelling landing pages to convert visitors to leads
- Craft & place compelling calls to action to drive next steps with prospects
- Create & manage paid media campaigns (e.g Google PPC, LinkedIn Paid Social)
Lead Nurturing (Move prospects through the funnel)
- Plan & create email flows & copy to nurture prospects towards next actions
- Create ongoing email programmes to keep prospects engaged
- Setup retargeting campaigns to draw prospects back to convert
Martech & Salestech
- Be hands on with management of customer CRM platforms (i.e HubSpot)
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools (i.e Google Analytics)
- Be hands on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site
- Design & plan buyer web journeys
- Proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Inbound and Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects
- All set against a B2B environment