Location: Borough, London Gripped HQ
Gripped, a London based Inbound Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology space, are hiring a talented Marketing Executive to focus on the supporting the execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
Gripped, a London based Inbound Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology space, are hiring a talented Inbound Marketing Executive to focus on supporting the execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
This role requires a balance of attention to detail and planning skills, as well as the creative understanding of the activities undertaken. Initial responsibilities will be mainly execution focussed, with an opportunity to grow over time into taking more ownership of client activities and execution plans.
This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is growing quickly. This role demands excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, planning and organisation. The right candidate will be willing to hit the ground running regarding taking ownership of the activities they are given.
- Build up a good relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of customer-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities.
- Attend regular update calls & meetings with Gripped customers
Demand Generation (Drive Web Traffic)
- Assist in the translation buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans
- Oversee social strategy including writing and scheduling of social posts across multiple channels
- Ensure search engine optimisation standards are met and maintained
Lead Generation (Convert strangers to prospects)
- Assist in the creation of premium content (i.e eBook) initiatives
- Create copy for compelling landing pages to convert visitors to leads
- Craft & place compelling calls to action to drive next steps with prospects
- Assist in the creation & management of paid media campaigns (e.g Google PPC, LinkedIn Paid Social)
Lead Nurturing (Move prospects through the funnel)
- Create email flow copy to nurture prospects towards next actions
- Assist in the creation and management of ongoing email programmes to keep prospects engaged
- Help setup retargeting campaigns to draw prospects back to convert
Martech & Salestech
- Be hands on with management of customer CRM platforms (i.e HubSpot)
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools (i.e Google Analytics)
- Be hands on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site
- Assist with design & planning of buyer web journeys
- Learn to proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic
- Have spent a year in industry, or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and understand Inbound and Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects preferred but not required
- All set against a B2B environment preferred but not required