Are you a PPC professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you love using numbers to spot trends and opportunities for your clients? Are you creative when it comes to optimisation
We are looking for a driven PPC specialist, with 2 years of experience, who's looking to propel their career and is ready to spearhead the paid media delivery at a rapidly growing London B2B agency.
If this sounds like you, and you consider yourself truly passionate about paid search and social, keep reading…
Skills and qualifications
• At least two years experience working in a PPC role running PPC and paid social campaigns for an agency or significant experience running the same for a brand in house.
• Experience working with B2B clients and running B2B paid media campaigns is essential.
• PPC - experience managing paid search and display campaigns on Google.
• Social media advertising – a good understanding of the main social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and advertising formats used to promote products, services and brands online.
• Experience running display ad campaigns across the Google and other networks and ideally some experience/understanding of programmatic advertising and use of a DSP.
• A degree with quantitative modules and an analytical brain, with excellent numerical skills.
• Competency with spreadsheets and handling large amounts of data.
• Good knowledge of Google and other search engine algorithms.
• English proficiency, with excellent writing skills.
Nice to haves
• Google Ads certified professional.
• Social media advertising qualifications, such as Facebook Blueprint.
• Google Analytics certification.
• SEO – a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO).
About the role
The PPC specialist is a brand new role at fast-growing agency, Gripped. Until now the campaign set-up, management and optimisation has been handled by Gripped account managers. Due to rapid growth there is now a requirement for a PPC specialist who really knows their paid advertising onions to support the campaign delivery across the business.
This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is growing quickly. This role demands excellent numerical and analytical skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, problem solving, planning and organisation.
The right candidate will bring specialist knowledge of paid search and display, and paid social, and, as the first employee solely dedicated to paid media, will use their experience and skill to develop Gripped’s B2B paid media offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain responsibility and autonomy that would normally take far longer to gain in other media agencies.
• Creating and managing paid search campaigns t o effectively promote the B2B services or brands of Gripped clients.
• Keyword and audience research including account builds inline with Gripped best practice.
• Regular testing of new strategies and ads to improve campaign performance.
• Ad creation and copywriting to support your account manager when needed.
• Daily and weekly monitoring of performance on campaign tests and updating actions accordingly.
• Monitor performance to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
• Make optimisation recommendations and changes to improve campaign performance.
Monitoring and analysis
• Write monthly report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of client campaigns.
• Produce post-campaign analysis that examines campaign results and creates actionable insights to feed into future campaigns.
• Using our suite of insights tools, you will help to interpret data and gather insights to fuel future strategy for our clients.
• Responsible for the management and upkeep of core platforms including GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Linkedin Campaign Manager and Facebook Ads Manager.
• Assist clients with technical support setting up accounts and advising on placement of pixels and tracking technology effectiveness.
• Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, and how to set up goals, conversion paths and attribution windows.
• Help set-up and implement programmatic management tools and tracking technologies, and make recommendations of your preferred platforms to manage display advertising.
• An open mind to learning more, understanding developments in paid advertising technology and automation, and using that knowledge to help Gripped improve campaign delivery and grow.
• Communicating with your account manager or sometimes directly with the clients to provide updates on the status of their campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary.
• Support your account manager to establish and develop strong client relationships via email, face to face and phone calls.